Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yaaawwnnn!!!

Yawn!!!
This is exactly how i feel... Its has been a lazy sunday... Actually its been a lazy vacation so far.... So decided to spend my time on working on this look of my blog (So !! Did ya like it guys... ) .... Ive called it expressions of life.... Its deals with the moods of my life (Currently in a very boring mood hence the post title :D)....

To shweta and archana , my writing a story idea is scrapped .... sorry guys..... In short ill tell ya that guy dies he meets God and realizes his mistakes and well rest u can always imagine :D (Put ur huge brains to some good use .... :D).

Most of my friends have joined a company ... so no plans for the vacation either... I wonder i should be given the max time a person survived a boredom award.... :D .. hehe sorry for that PJ (i m in a weird mood).....

Just finished watching IIFA awards ... although I dont watch any award shows (OK!!! I was kinda forced to watch it... :( ).... Good performances though....... I really liked Boman Irani's comedy ...

And wat else .... yea if it can be termed as new ... i m learning how to drive :P .......

Phew!!! Atleast i've written something.... I'll end my day with this post......

Cya n tc

1 People's opinion :

arch said...

hw silly...why did u delete de one u wrote....stupid end to it... neway i culdnt watch de awards as de set top box keeps conkin off... more or less quite a dull sunday...heres a suggestion...go out enjoy de amzin weather

My web site