Sunday, August 12, 2007

Time's almost up ..........

Hey guys........ Well to be honest , i really couldn't think of what to write ..... the feeling of emptiness has been around me for a past couple of days..... the feeling that ill be leaving family , friends and most of all mumbai for good......... and join infosys to start with a new life.....

I really cannot believe i've made this far in my life..... Well as a child i was very mischievous and people around me really didnt believe i would come this far, study this much..... But guess what i've made it..... I really cannot forget the expressions on my parents face when my 8th sem results came out .... I've yearned all my life to give them this moment of joy.....

Well ive had a pretty forgetful school days, no offence but cannot write nething else about it ....... Its these last 4 years that i will never ever forget.... Even though the college wasnt a great one and have always cursed it whenever I got a chance (no offence again) ..... But it those friends of mine that has made it the most fun filled years of my life........ Now the time's up .....

My gujarati gang..... always upto something...... everyone from mama(jugal) , chacha(bhavesh), story(sanghvi), kanya (dhawal mehta), dudh(keval), marwari (akash), bantu and chantu (bhavin and harsh) and for that matter even sketch pen (dipen), ...... All of em.... Though i doubt any one of u will read this blog or not.... but we surely had fun ...... all those night outs at story's place....... and those trips n all.... was a lot of fun..... we will miss it.......

Atri n siddesh too for the notes and writeups they have provided without them i guess i wouldnt have successfully got my termwork marks and would get this percentage...... Thank you guys [:)].......

Oh yea n senior citizen (chinmay) yep will miss u too...... Will miss the explainations i use to give u about various stuff...... and yea surely will miss that frog n rat fight.... u knw wat i mean ;) .....

This one is dedicated for the girls ....... The endless hours chatting on msn with gig(shweta), sccug(aditi) , rambo(trupti) , blobby (medha) and arch (archana) was totally fun way to tp ......we all could count on each other for tp if we were ever bored..... The last month was totally fun u guys ... will miss u guys a lot......

And two of my bestest friends arun n naresh.... they are the only ones i am in contact with since my school days.... cya guys.....

Yesterday i went to meet my cousins and had soo much fun...... but at the end of the day, when it was time to say goodbye.. that empty feeling came back to me again.... i will not be seeing them for some time.... Will surely miss those guys too

U knw guys for the first time ill feel a lot more responsible , since ill be alone n all..... Everyone's off pursuing their dreams n destiny..... and soo am i...... I hope everyone's dream comes true........

I am having a lot of flashbacks but if i continue to write them ..... ill miss the plane on 27th ...
just 2 weeks now to go ........
cyaaaa.....byeee....

5 People's opinion :

Unknown said...

ooops, you did it again baby!

;)

but anyways, i wont kill this blog now, for
1.u r really going away.
2.blog contains my name

anyways, have good life, enjoy stuff... and there is a lot more to remember dude.. :D

and yea, keep blogging!
(i dont have many other blogs to kill around u know( i have decided to be nice with universe!( yea, there are some martians on earth too..(nothing, felt like putting another brackets))))


ciao.

Shweta said...

hey herat ..
hope u have loads of fun at infy ..
u dare not forget me !! :p
wish u loads of luck ..

arch said...

hey heres wishin u loads of luck...n m sure u gonna have a blast...n be really good at wht u do...its been so great knowin u...n havin u arnd for four years as ma lab partner and viva buddy:) who i irritated to de core...wil miss ya...btw call vish befre u leave atleast hehe

Maverick said...

even though u r going to work for my competitor, good luck man!!! :)

p.s: just kidding!!! work hard, party harder buddy!!! :D

good luck for the next step...

Herat Acharya said...

Thanx a lot guys... :)

My web site