Saturday, May 12, 2007

spidey in hindi...........

Hey the other day on may 9th is saw spiderman 3 .... Well as I expected everything was good from visual effects to cinematography ... only thing was THIS WAS IN HINDI ...........

The story began, i was giving a presentation at my coll..... and my friends decided to watch a movie (after my ppt)... I suggested spiderman 3... they agreed..... I had a laptop with me so i told them ill go home and keep this laptop then come to the theater... By that time they wuld already have bought my ticket....
Our theater : Has always been our favourite since its the cheapest ... Gaitey Galaxy (Called G7)....

Well i reached at the last moment , after last moment of scrutinizing the crowd(thats wat i do first when in a movie theater ;) )........ I entered the movie theater .......... I was happy that finally i was seeing spiderman 3.... I dreamed of its amazing action sequences , its breathtaking visual effects , its ummm dialogs...
Dialogs did ne1 say about dialogs ..... ummm this is the main problem when a hollywood movie gets dubbed into hindi..... The dialogs that sound really awesome in english gets a really dumb like effects in hindi...... That was the same case with spiderman......

Well some of its dialogs the "rait ka danav" thats what they called sandman........ another one "tum toh miss india lag rahi ho" now why wuld that photgrapher tell gwen stacy miss india... she was in newyork not new delhi......

Oh Man!!!! later i came to know that the movie was in hindi... I seriously cursed my dimwit (sorry for that :D) friends to have called me from santacruz to bandra for spiderman 3 in hindi........

1 People's opinion :

Unknown said...

realllly man..

i too saw it in hindi.. it sucks man... they really cant translate some things or some dialogs.. really it sucks when u hear dialogs that are not appropriate and dont match the situation.. the things have different meanings and difference refrences...

i would have loved to hear original English dialogues and would might have remembered them and they really have greater and better impact and when the lips dont sychronise it really sucks man.... its damn irritating...
i even thought of running out of hall but had paid much more money so i didnt :D

one more thing.... the audio quality had degraded... seriously..
there were some instances where u could have hear the background noise.. like clock, chair, glasses.... u miss it all

it really sucks and whole time i was just cursing myself!!







btw, i could have enjoyed the visual effects but in my theatre the screen was out of focus till interval.. :(
i want even able to see the things and faces clearly... visuals kya ghanta dekhu?? :((

My web site