Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What Next!!!!!

One of my friends Shweta Ram has written a blog about this topic and that prompted me to think about my own future (thanx shweta it was about time actually :D....).... this is just some random thought that i got ... this post wont be long though.........

Now my final sem enggg exams are finally over (All went well except 2nd paper)......... Finally after a long wait of about 4 yrs ill finally be called an engineer.... Not so fast wait for my results to be declared ;) ..... Ahem!!! So after my results (i hope all clear) i will finally be called an engineer....

The main question i have to ask my self is what next?......
What am i going to do after engineering, is it an MBA or MS or GATE or A job...... to be frank there are loads of options i can choose from (that really is puzzling sometimes).... Its almost like a trivia question as to what am i going to do after engineering...... I hope my friends have better decision power than i have.......

My friends have chosen there path..... Some are going to US for an MS (i wonder if they will ever return)... some for CAT and some have got a job....

I am believer of destiny but to make my dreams come true just to believe in destiny is not enough , ill have to work really hard to get what i want (an O2 and a bike includes in that list ... :D).....

I have already got a job in Infosys...... So here i am waiting to join Infosys (waiting for their joining date :D)...... People often join big companies and forget about their own desires of achievements....
I have a desire(or desires .. :D) of my own..... Will I get there , only time will tell (all fingers crossed :D)...... But i have to stretch my capabilities to the very best ..........

After all secret lies in the fact that successful people form a habit of doing things that failures don't like to do ...... hehe Nice line to end with ;) .....................

2 People's opinion :

Shweta said...

heyy .. all the best for ure future..snaaaaaaaagggggggggg :p

Anonymous said...

hey,nice blog.
n don worry, m sure u'll achieve whtever u want. n don forget us whn u go 2 infy.
all da best for ur future! :)

My web site