Saturday, June 30, 2007

The tagging saga continues........

Well ive been tagged too...... Thanx to naveen for starting the game and mythun , shweta for continuing the saga and now its on me.......

First things first throughout this post ull find loads of dots after every sentence (i love to do that :D) , btw did u knw that three dots together are called ellipsis ...... well mine is a lot more than that ..... what wuld it be called ellipsisess or something :D.........

OK!!!! Not many people knw about me (i mean entirely).... Except a few , ie ,my two gods ( my parents) and my two best frends (arun and naresh).....

  1. Many of my friends know me as a good friend and a great helper... Yea thats true i can help unconditionally .... even give help to my enemies (though there are only few)....
  2. I could be really shy when i first me anyone (especially to gals) .... though many of my good friends are gals...... Dont talk much at first actually ..... I only talk when i have something meaningful to say..... becoz if i get excited i start talking bull shit with no sense..... so people think i m weird.... :D..... though everyone's weird in some way or the other......
  3. The thing people dont knw abt me is that i can hide my emotions pretty well...... U wont even get a clue that whether i am sad, hurt, angry but ya the most difficult emotion for me to hide is excitement...... well my brain jumps like incredible hulk when i am excited.......
  4. My mind runs the best when i am walking (with exceptions of exams :D ) ..... When i have a nice thought or imagination or something to do with programming .... I walk around the house... Believe me I sometimes dont even leave the bathroom alone...... :D .... Also people say my mind runs fast , but unfortunately my mouth fails to process the info with the same speed..... Hehe No flow control u c :D...
  5. This one could be really freaky...... I wanna have a out of body experience once , obv come outta it though.... No one wants to be in a coma forever :P
  6. I love the colour blue and its shades...... I love cricket and everything to do with it... I love cartoons too :D especially dragonball z...... I am a gizmo freak .... love martial arts movies too (bruce lee and jackie chan).... I actually copy those kicks and punches at home and broke a few things too with it faced my parents wrath :D.......
  7. My greatest desire is too buy microsoft .... I hate bugs u c... :D.......
  8. The last thing.... I am a perfectionist.... Whatever i do ..... whichever project i take it has to be perfect..... The only perfection i havent been able to achieve is keeping my room clean :P.... :D......
Well there are more things about me..... but somethings are better left unsaid........ ;) ..... :D .....

I tag : shweta , archana , kirtan


Rules of the game:

Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

At the end of your post you need to tag people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

6 People's opinion :

Maverick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maverick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maverick said...

dood... sorry didnt tag u in the first place... missed u out... but many others have tagged u repeatedly to make up for it ;)

1. "I only talk when i have something meaningful to say..... becoz if i get excited i start talking bull shit with no sense..... so people think i m weird"

:) can identify a lot with that...

7. "My greatest desire is too buy microsoft .... I hate bugs u c..."

bahut paise aa gaye lagta hai...
try linux na ;) its free :D:D:D and bug-free too :D:D:D

8. The day u achieve perfection in cleaning your room, let me know. I will give you an exclusive lifetime contract for mine :D
In its current avatar, ab bhagwan hi mere room ki raksha kar sakta hai :D

P.S: if you observe, i use EKJHATLY 3 dots at the end of sentences...

Shweta said...

hey i thot u re going to blurt out some secrets bout u ..blah :D
(why ve u deleted the other comments:p )

Herat Acharya said...


@maverick

Thats ok dude ... :)

1. U have tat tendency too...

7. Naaa ill stick with microsoft..... Becoz i really hate bugs... and also its time for microsoft to stop bullying others :P ...... paise aaye nahi hain aajaaenge... :P

8. Dude thats the only perfection i will not and wont ever achieve... i can only find my stuff when my room is unkept... :D ... so look for other person....perhaps a wife wuld do the trick ;) ....

Looks like uve got the habit too now of adding dots ;)...

@shweta
first thing i didnt delete the comment maverick posted three he deleted 2.. :D....
read the first part... i said many people dont know about me... so these are somethings that people dont know about.... i didnt say secrets :P

Unknown said...

it was pretty good to know u all over again dude....

My web site