Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Its time to leave .... again......

It has been long since i have written any blog like this one, but wasnt getting the right stuff to blog on...... I dunno whether i would be able to put this in proper English, so sorry guys if my English is a little hazy....

Well this feeling of nostalgia isn't new to me.... I've made lots of friends in my life, but i havent been able to keep in touch with most of them, thanks to the frequent changes in my residence.....

And now its happening again......
When i came to this college called KJSIEIT, it looked as if there was a building in the middle of the jungle which had a long dusty path to reach it..... But now I'll be completing my course in engineering with just one examination to go, then there'll be no more bugging lectures, no more crappy assignments and tutorials to write and no more running around for submissions.......
But as I leave this college and look back and I think of these four years that have gone by.....

I wonder , I actually had fun in this place........
Also I am actually gonna miss this place , not for its assignments , tutorials , submission and obviously not for its lectures... But for the friends I've made.... My life in engineering would never be the same without these friends.......

The fun we had teasing the profs , eating canteen food (although it was crap) , the fulfilled trips we had.. pune , goa, matheran and most importantly asking friends for treat (mostly without any reason :D)......

I am sure every one of my friends would be thinking the same......
As each one of us are leaving this college to chase our own dreams and aspirations , I just have one thought in my mind.... These four years have been the most amazing of my life .... I wish I had a time machine so that i could look at these four years again and again (sadly no one has invented it :( )..........

I am really gonna miss you guys , each one of you...... I hope all your dreams and aspirations come true and achieve great success in life....... I for one am not gonna forget you guys , MY FRIENDS.....

0 People's opinion :

My web site